Thursday 15 April 2010

Last Hours to Vote In Author Blog Awards! You Have Till Midnight GMT

PLEASE...VOTE for SCC!
because voting for the Author Blog Awards closes at midnight GMT Thursday 15th April--that's in 5 hours from now!  Just click on the button to the right of the page if you want to boost my chances of beating Neil Gaiman to the top spot!  And thanks once again to those who have already voted!  You are stars...
I'm off to the awards party on Tuesday, so I'll take lots of photos and post them and a report of all the awardy happenings!

Coming tomorrow on Scribble City Central in the Mythic Friday Interview chair is Amanda Craig--top UK children's book critic.

1 comment:

Jo Treggiari said...

good luck Lucy!!!!
Yowza- Amanda Craig! Adore her. I'll definitely be checking in although I am on internet hiatus, dammit!

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Before the First Snow kit by Lorie Davison